Monday, January 11, 2016

New Year + Photos

Hi Y'all! Happy New Year! I know I've been gone for a while, but - life happens. :) Anyway, this fresh new year made me want to get back into the habit of blogging again; I've missed it. So, here I am!!! :)

I just want to share a few photos today of some of things I have cooked or whipped together over the last couple of months. If you follow the blog's Facebook page, you may have already seen a lot of these photos, but photos of food never get old, right? ;) If you haven't seen any of these yet, then enjoy browsing through them. I also realized I haven't posted an actual recipe in forever - none of my most recent posts were recipes! - so I will be posting a recipe on Wednesday. Be sure to watch for it!



Poor Man's Steak


Biscuits (won 2nd place ribbon at State Fair 2015!)


Apple Pie (won 3rd place ribbon at State Fair 2015!)


Chicken & rice w/ mushroom gravy + Cheesy Garlic Bombs


Homemade fudge sauce 


Fudge


Chicken Pot Pie 
(I will share this one soon when I have better photos of it!)


The World's BEST chocolate chip/M&M cookies


Grilled chicken & veggie kabobs 
(one of my new favorites)


Party Food!


More specifically . . . Cheesy Pepperoni Bites


And . . . Polar Bear Cookies 


And finally, all of the fixin's for . . .


White Christmas Sangria! 

No comments:

Post a Comment